The Susan G. Komen team has been hard at work creating the next evolution in the history of the Race for the Cure – and the next chapter begins here!
This year in 2019, we will be premiering the Susan G. Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk™!
Much of what you have come to love about the Race will continue with the MORE THAN PINK Walk, but with a fresh new look and experience that is sure to energize our community around the life-saving work your support is making possible.
This inspiring family-friendly event joins participants of all ages and abilities, coming together as one, and remembering those we’ve lost, celebrating those that have survived, honoring those currently living with the disease and uniting as a community.
The walk will take place October 26th.
Things to Know:
- Registration is now open at komenarkansas.org – You must be registered to enter event site at River Market Amphitheater.
- Pink Headquarters (formerly Race Space) will be open on October 17th at 9:00 am in the old Whole Foods Space at 10700 N. Rodney Parham.
- On-site Registration will be available on Walk Day at 7:30 am in the River Market Pavilions.
- An interactive ceremony will begin at 8:30 am and the Walk will be led by our Survivor’s in a sea of Pink.
- Survivor Breakfast will begin at 7:30 am inside the River Market Amphitheater.
Some new things this year for the Walk:Kid’s Zone, Top Fundraiser VIP Tent, Ko-Men (men encouraged to Walk), Hope Village (formerly Survivor Breakfast), Pathway to Hope (Survivor Parade).