Wait?!? Pasta can be deadly??

For many, meal prep is key to maintaining a healthy diet and saving money, but make sure to store your food properly. A famous case that recently resurfaced is that of a 20-year-old student who reheated spaghetti with tomato sauce after it had been left out in the kitchen for five days. The student suffered from something known as "fried rice syndrome," a severe form of food poisoning. He died hours later. InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps ( http://twitter.com/LeighTVReporter ) has more.

 

title

Content Goes Here